Affinity Workforce are working in partnership with an outstanding Multi-Trust Academy within Romford. This is an exciting opportunity, starting ASAP, for four passionate SEND Teachers who are dedicated to supporting and making a difference in these young pupils’ lives.
About the roles:
Main teaching themes:
- To provide a well-planned, sequenced curriculum that is matched to both cognitive ability and individual strength that prepares students for adulthood.
- To assume responsibility for classroom management as well as the environment, pupils and staff including line management of class staff (with support and training).
- Develop a provision of the highest possible quality of education and maintain a supportive atmosphere, ensuring the safety, protection and well-being of each pupil.
- Assist in the development of the Curriculum.
- Be responsible for monitoring, assessing, reporting, recording and evaluation of learning experiences.
- Providing our learners with an effective means of communication to enable them to have a voice E.g. Symbolic, Makaton, Verbal, Gestural, AAC.
- Provide a breadth of experiences that enables learners to generalise, maintain and contextualise skills/experiences.
- Promote opportunities for peer and social interaction to develop confidence, resilience and social skills.
All positions at the school are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, references, and receipt of the appropriate Right to Work documents. Affinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How it works:
- A consultant will be in touch to find out more about you and your experience
- If appropriate for the roll you will go through an online registrations process to check you are fit to work with Children in Education
- Once cleared for work your consultant will send your CV into the appropriate schools / positions and a trial day / week will be offered.