Are you a SEN Teacher with experience working with pupils who have Autism, MLD, challenging behaviours, or Complex Learning Needs? Affinity Workforce are working with two Academy Trusts in the Peterborough area to find ECTs, experienced Teachers to work on a Full-time, long-term basis come January. The schools facilities are excellent, and you will have access to a large source of resources to engage students and ensure that learning is fun.
The schools offer a specialist provision for pupils aged between 2-19 with a range of complex and significant learning needs in the area of cognition and learning. This role includes learning with Autistic spectrum condition and those with complex physical and sensory impairments.
Benefits of working with Affinity Workforce:
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage, based on your experience.
- Dedicated consultant allocated to support you with any questions and concerns.
- Support in writing CVs and job applications.
- £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and £100 for Teaching Assistants.
- You will receive free, up to date Safeguarding training.
- Trainings workshops and CPD courses to provide professional development.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme.
Main teaching themes:
- To provide a well-planned, sequenced curriculum that is matched to both cognitive ability and individual strength that prepares students for adulthood.
- To assume responsibility for classroom management as well as the environment, pupils and staff including line management of class staff (with support and training).
- Develop a provision of the highest possible quality of education and maintain a supportive atmosphere, ensuring the safety, protection and well-being of each pupil.
- Assist in the development of the curriculum.
- Be responsible for monitoring, assessing, reporting, recording, and evaluation of learning experiences.
- Providing our learners with an effective means of communication to enable them to have a voice E.g. Symbolic, Makaton, Verbal, Gestural, AAC.
- Provide a breadth of experiences that enables learners to generalise, maintain and contextualise skills/experiences.
- Promote opportunities for peer and social interaction to develop confidence, resilience and social skills.
- This includes planning, marking and attending staff meetings.
Affinity Workforce are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its temporary workers to share this commitment. Successful applicates will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre employment checking process including references from current, and previous employers, health, and right to work in the UK.