CER Education are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Darlington (Forsyth House) We are a leading education recruitment provider specialising in temporary staffing for Primary, Secondary and Special Educational Needs schools.
Working pattern: Mon-Fri 07:15-17:30 in term time and 8-2 or 10-4 in school holidays
*Driving Licence Required*
Salary: £25,000.00 – £26,000.00 + Commission
We provide you with full on the job training, career development opportunities and a chance to succeed within a career in education recruitment!
Our 6 Core values are at the heart of everything we do:
- Collaborative – We encourage our workforce to work together to achieve goals
- Committed – We are passionate about our people and the service we provide
- Mindful – We promote a supportive, positive, open workplace culture
- Mentors – We guide, coach and motivate our employees to achieve their goals
- Sustainable – We are committed to delivering an efficient, effective service to provide a sustainable future for all
- Spirited – We encourage our workforce to strive to do the right thing, the right way, for the right reasons
We’ll support you to:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for education based roles
- Build and nurture strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring their staffing needs are met efficiently and effectively
- Proactively engage in business development activities to establish new partnerships with schools and educational institutions.
- Identify and attract high-quality candidates for education positions through various sourcing methods.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships through both face-to-face and remote interactions.
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation and take ownership of your desk, treating it as your own mini-business.
- Showcase your drive to succeed and build a thriving career within the education recruitment sector
You will be able to utilise your following experience and skills:
- Communication skills
- excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Organisation skills
- Confidence in ability and motivated
- Have the ability to follow direction and work as part of a team
- People person
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary, reflecting your experience and skills, along with an attractive commission structure.
- Clear career progression and growth opportunities within a supportive and dynamic team
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and an additional day off on your birthday.
- Annual company-wide conference held in exciting locations, providing opportunities for networking and professional development.
- Enjoy dress-down Fridays and regular social events, a positive and fun environment.
- Regular performance reviews and opportunities for further development.
You get the chance to take their first steps into the world of recruitment and build a lasting career in the industry.