CER Education are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Sheffield (St. James House S1). We are a leading education recruitment provider specialising in temporary staffing for Primary, Secondary and Special Educational Needs schools.
This role is full time office-based role (Monday to Friday 7AM – 5PM with reduced hours in school holidays 8-2 or 10-4)
*Driving licence required*
Salary: £25,000.00 – £28,000.00 (depending on experience) alongside uncapped commission scheme
We provide you with full on the job training, career development opportunities and a chance to succeed within a career in education recruitment! Take a look at our website (https://cer.co.uk/).
Our 6 Core values are at the heart of everything we do:
- Collaborative – We encourage our workforce to work together to achieve goals.
- Committed – We are passionate about our people and the service we provide.
- Mindful – We promote a supportive, positive, open workplace culture.
- Mentors – We guide, coach and motivate our employees to achieve their goals.
- Sustainable – We are committed to delivering an efficient, effective service to provide a sustainable future for all.
- Spirited – We encourage our workforce to strive to do the right thing, the right way, for the right reasons.
We’ll support you to:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for education-based roles.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring their staffing needs are met efficiently and effectively.
- Proactively engage in business development activities to establish new partnerships with schools and educational institutions.
- Identify and attract high-quality candidates for education positions through various sourcing methods.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships through both face-to-face and remote interactions.
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation and take ownership of your desk, treating it as your own mini business.
- Showcase your drive to succeed and build a thriving career within the education recruitment sector.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who aligns with our company values.
- Someone who really wants a genuine opportunity to build their career in recruitment.
- Target driven; goal-oriented individual.
- Natural ability to build relationships with people.
- To have worked in a retail, hospitality, sales, events OR business environment previously
- Strong communicator
What’s in it for you?
- Clear career progression and growth opportunities within a supportive and dynamic team
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and an additional day off on your birthday.
- Regular performance reviews and opportunities for further development.
- Newly introduced following feedback from a recent Employee Value Proposition survey, employees will be recognised for 5, 10, 15 and 20+ year’s service
- Access to Affinity Extra – our discount and cash back offers including High Street stores, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas, attractions and more! You will also have access to our well being resources and free eye tests.
You get the chance to take your first steps into the world of recruitment and build a lasting career in the industry.