£80 – £105 a day
We are currently seeking a dedicated and reliable Cover Supervisor/Supply Teacher to work at one of our reputable secondary schools in Rotherham.
As a Cover Supervisor/Supply Teacher, you will be responsible for maintaining a positive and engaging classroom environment in the absence of the regular teacher. Your primary role will involve supervising students, delivering pre-prepared lesson plans, and ensuring a smooth continuation of the learning process.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Supervise classes across various subjects and year groups in the absence of the regular teacher.
- Follow provided lesson plans and deliver engaging and informative lessons.
- Manage classroom behaviour and ensure a safe and respectful learning environment.
- Support students’ individual needs and provide assistance when required.
- Keep accurate records of attendance and any incidents that occur during the class.
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure consistency in teaching approaches.
- Adhere to school policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain professionalism and act as a positive role model for students.
To be considered for this position, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A degree in Education or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience working as a Cover Supervisor or Supply Teacher in a school setting.
- Strong classroom management skills and the ability to maintain discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to follow provided lesson plans.
- Knowledge of the national curriculum and relevant teaching methods. (Desirable)
- A valid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate. (We can help you obtain this)
- This is a temporary position with flexible working hours.
- Competitive rates of pay based on experience and qualifications.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the institution.
- The school is easily accessible by public transportation.
Joining our school means becoming part of a vibrant and inclusive learning community. Our school is part of a prestigious educational trust, offering a collaborative network of fellow educators, higher rates of pay and access to extensive professional development opportunities.
As part of our team you will benefit from:
- Dedicated consultant with excellent knowledge of the sector
- £300 bonus if you are already registered with another agency
- £250 ‘refer a friend’ scheme (Once they have worked 20 days)
- DBS paid by CER after 20 days of work
- Social/Online networking events
- Fully funded CPD courses
- Access to exclusive Partnered Multi Academy Trusts
- Discount codes/cashback/insurance scheme – through our payroll partners
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Kelly on 0114 2412 800.