£143 – £199 a day
Affinity Workforce and Monarch education currently work with a large multi academy trust in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire area. Our partnership with CLF- Cabot Learning Federation Trust enables us to offer work consistently to Teachers and Teaching assistants across Bristol and the surrounding areas.
One of our CLF Academies are currently recruiting for a KS3/KS4 Art teacher. The school is based in the Hanham area, around 20 minutes drive from Bristol city centre with excellent transport links within Bristol and surrounding areas.
The schools last Ofsted inspection in 2018 awarded a ‘Good’ in all categories and has around 950 students, ranging from age 11-19.
About the role:
- Full time teaching Art to KS3 and KS4 Students Monday-Friday on a fixed term basis with immediate start – Easter
- Pay rates: Paid to scale
- Hours: School Hours Monday-Friday
- Term time only
- Planning and preparation of lessons, planning for variation to meet the needs of individual students at differing abilities
- Planning creative lessons which stimulate and engage pupils
- Attending staff meetings as and when required
- Marking work and monitoring the progress of each student
- Working effectively in a team building relationships with colleagues and students
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
The chosen candidate will:
- Have strong behaviour management and communication skills
- Be a qualified teacher or NQT with relevant undergraduate degree
- Have experience working in a secondary school teaching Art to KS3 and KS4 students
- Be available for long-term work starting ASAP
Benefits of registering with Affinity Workforce:
- Dedicated consultant supporting you in your journey to school employment
- Guaranteed pay scheme available*
- Competitive rates of pay with other agencies
- A crown commercial services provider
- Access to a portal which offers savings in 7 supermarkets for your weekly shop
- Fuel card that provides 20p off the pump
- Access to our exclusive online CPD courses and additional training
- £200 for any successful referral of teachers and teaching assistant*
- PAYE and umbrella pay options
How can I apply?
If the above is of interest please upload your CV below.
Affinity Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.