£143 – £199 a day
Affinity Workforce and Monarch education currently work with a multi academy trust in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire area. Our partnership with CSET- Castle School Education Trust enables us to offer work consistently to Teachers and Teaching assistants across Bristol and the surrounding areas.
One of our CSET Secondary Academies are currently recruiting for a full time Music teacher on a fixed term basis from Term 5 to Term 6. The school is based in the Emerson’s Green area, around 25 minutes from Bristol city centre with excellent transport links within Bristol and surrounding areas.
About the role:
- Full time teaching Music Monday-Friday
- Pay rates: Paid to scale
- Hours: School hours
- Term time only
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- You have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- You can teach Music up to, and including, KS4
- You have knowledge of, and are up to date, with the current curriculum
- You possess a current and valid DBS on the update service
- You are creative, proactive, and engaging within the classroom
Specific responsibilities include:
- Marking and planning will be included, as well as setting additional work if required
- Ensuring the working environment is calm and constructive
- Adhering to all school and safeguarding policies and procedures
- Assessing, recoding, and reporting on pupil development and attainment
Benefits of registering with Affinity Workforce:
- Dedicated consultant supporting you in your journey to school employment
- Guaranteed pay scheme available*
- Competitive rates of pay with other agencies
- A crown commercial services provider
- Access to a portal which offers savings in 7 supermarkets for your weekly shop
- Fuel card that provides 20p off the pump
- Access to our exclusive online CPD courses and additional training
- £200 for any successful referral of teachers and teaching assistant*
- PAYE and umbrella pay options
How can I apply?
If the above is of interest please apply by uploading your CV below.
Affinity Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.