£77 – £87 a day
Hours: 8:30 – 15:30 Mon-Fri
Term time only
Affinity Workforce and Monarch Education currently work with a large multi academy trust in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire area. Our partnership with CLF- Cabot learning federation Trust enables us to offer work consistently to Teachers and Teaching assistants across Bristol and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring Teaching Assistant to join a supportive and talented team. We are looking for professional and ambitious people, with a passion for transforming our students’ learning.
The School in question is based in the Warmley area of Bristol, around 25 minutes from Bristol City centre with great transport links within Bristol and surrounding areas. The School has around 200 students ranging from 14 to 19, specialising in Digital and Creative industries and was awarded ‘Good’ in its last Ofsted inspection in 2021.
- We are looking for Teaching Assistants – Grade C to assist in the educational, personal and social development of designated students under the direction and guidance of relevant colleagues (e.g. the Principal, SENCo and/or INCo, phase leaders and class teachers.)
- Support students by adopting relevant, developed strategies and techniques, acquired through specialist knowledge/ experience, to enable them to access the curriculum, engage with their learning and achieve their full potential.
- Provide specialist support and expertise in one or more areas (e.g. an aspect of the curriculum, age range or additional needs) in order to deliver measurable impact on student attainment as well as social and emotional well-being.
- Provide cover for groups and classes as required and in line with relevant development and/ or experience.
- Work collaboratively with relevant colleagues to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Support, advise, coach and/ or monitor less experienced staff as required.
- Flexible with what you are able to teach across a range of STEM KS4 subects.
Benefits of registering with Affinity Workforce:
- Dedicated consultant supporting you in your journey to school employment
- Guaranteed pay scheme available*
- Competitive rates of pay with other agencies
- A crown commercial services provider
- Access to a portal which offers savings in 7 supermarkets for your weekly shop
- Fuel card that provides 20p off the pump
- Access to our exclusive online CPD courses and additional training
- £200 for any successful referral of teachers and teaching assistant*
- PAYE and umbrella pay options
How can I apply?
If the above is of interest please do apply by uploading your CV below.
Affinity Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.