£77 – £87 a day
Are you a teaching assistant or aspiring teaching assistant looking to grow your education experience?
Are you wanting a more work-life balance to be around your family more or get your qualification on the go?
Do you have a passion for the development of education within students’ lives?
Role: Secondary Teaching Assistant
Pay Rates: £77-£87 per day
Hours: 08:30-15:30 Monday-Friday
Term time only
Affinity Workforce is recruiting Teaching Assistants for a number of Secondary Schools across Weston-Super-Mare with a high chance of going temp-perm for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Monitor and report on the progress of students and take appropriate action to ensure all students achieve their potential through exceptional methods of feedback.
- Meeting the needs of learners from key identified groups, including pupil premium, looked after children, SEND and High Attaining students.
- Recognise, value and support the delivery of opportunities which extend beyond the confines of classroom delivery and seek to enrich and add value to the students experience & learning.
- Have 1:1 or small groups of children and give them extra support if needed.
- Empowered to develop your own expert practice and support the development of others.
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage, based on your experience
- You will receive free, up to date safeguarding training
- Dedicated consultant allocated to support you with any questions or concerns
- CV writing support
- Guaranteed pay schemes available
- Fast, effective compliance service
- £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and £100 for Teaching Assistants
- Training workshops and CPD courses to provide professional development
If the above is of interest, then please apply by submitting your CV below.
Affinity Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.