£120 – £150 per day
Affinity Workforce is a national education recruitment agency, specialising in finding qualified teaching and non-teaching staff in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our staff, schools and Multi-Academy Trusts.
We work closely with multiple secondary schools across the UK. Our schools are recruiting for an Early Careers Teacher (ECT) to start from September for the new academic year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have QTS or QTLS
- Have the ability and knowledge to teach KS3 & KS4 school pupils
- Be highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Understand the expectations against the Teachers Standards
- Teaching a variety of subjects to KS3 & KS4 pupils
- Planning lessons and activities for whole class learning and group learning
- Supporting SEND children with their work in a class setting
- Managing difficult behaviours and implementing the school behaviour policy
- Safeguarding vulnerable pupils
- Possible supervising on lunch and break times
- Supporting and managing teaching assistants within the classroom
- Collecting evidence of pupils’ work to support their assessments
- Feedback to the relevant member of staff about the pupils progress
- To have pastoral responsibility for a group of pupils
What benefits do I have access to when registering with Affinity Workforce?
- £130-£145 per day
- Access to discounts & cashback platform
- Up to £200* referral bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Support with CV writing and interview prep
- Dedicated consultant to support you finding the perfect role
AWS is an equal opportunities employer and is a regulated company with Gold Standard in Safeguarding.