1:1 Personal Care Assistant (palliative care)
£71-85 per day
- This is a part time role working in a special school with a SEN pupil on a 1-1 basis.
- Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays
- 8.30 – 15.30 Term time only
This position is a great place to start for those wanting to make a career change into Education and for those with a care background.
- You will be supporting a pupil with complex medical needs with their palliative care
- This will involve changing, feeding, manoeuvring and more
- You will also need to be a confident swimmer as there is a lot of hydrotherapy sessions
- There will be a lot of sensory and therapy play
How it works:
- A consultant will be in touch to find out more about you and your experience
- If appropriate for the roll you will go through an online registrations process to check you are fit to work with Children in Education
- Once cleared for work your consultant will send your CV into the appropriate schools positions and a trial day / week will be offered
- If supply or cover work you will be contacted each week with your availability and will be offered work for those days.
Why work for Affinity through the Lime Supply Service?
- Weekly pay
- Work experience across a diverse range of schools
- Earn up to £200 with the refer a friend scheme
- Varied opportunities – from supply cover, to long-term
- Access to high-quality training courses
- A Guaranteed work scheme
The Trust are committed to retaining good staff and this role could become a permanent role for the right candidate. If you have experience in care of support work, please send over your CV / covering letter.
If you’re interested then please apply, or ring 0333 188 5710 for more information.
Affinity Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.