Birmingham City Centre
Recruitment Consultant at Career Teachers, within the Affinity Workforce Solutions group – January 2024 start date.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our team, utilising your previous experience to build a successful career within education recruitment.
*Driving Licence required*
- 360 recruitment consultant meaning you will be responsible for all aspect of the recruitment process (job adverts, interviewing, compliance processes, developing business with clients)
- Build on relationships with existing clients
- Business development to forge new relationships
- Managing a pipeline of high quality candidates, always identifying and engaging with candidates for education based roles
- Develop on business relationships, both in person and over the phone
- Maintaining high levels of motivation
- Treat your desk like your own mini-business, you get out of recruitment what you put in!
- Have the drive to succeed and desire to build a career within the education recruitment sector
What’s in it for you?
- £24,000 – £30,000 base salary (dependant on experience) plus uncapped monthly commission
- A career ladder that enables you to grow in your role!
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Thorough induction process with supportive management team
- Clear career progression with annual development and salary review
The Affinity family is home to three education recruitment providers; Monarch Education, CER Education, Sugarman Education and Career Teachers.
We specialise in recruiting dedicated and hard-working teaching staff across the UK. Our personable and honest approach makes us the go-to agency for supply staffing. Being one of the UK’s leading education recruitment agencies, we are passionate about the development of young children and supplying high quality teaching staff in the education space. A passionate, bold and innovative business with a rich and impressive heritage. Formed from a group of established and trusted brands.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals to join are team who possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Someone who is able to communicate effectively and at all levels with Clients, Candidates and Colleagues alike
- Self-motivated with a desire to be the best!
- Driven & ambitious
- Sociable and confident personality
- A team Player who is well organised and totally committed in going above and beyond for our clients and candidates in Birmingham
- Hardworking and motivated
- Highly competitive and comfortable in pressurised situations