Recruitment Consultant – Secondary Education Team
Newcastle City Centre
£25,000 – £30,000 base salary plus monthly commission
The Newcastle ‘Toon’ Office is the flagship branch of the CER Education business. As part of the region, you’d be a member of a team who have over 75 years’ experience in the North East Education Recruitment Sector. Alongside an ambitious, dedicated and conscientious management team, the branch consists of a high number of the top 10 performing consultants in the company, all of whom take pride in supporting new staff with their induction and development.
The whole region come together with the Darlington team joining us in Newcastle every Friday. We’ve built the region on a strong winning mentality and relish the opportunity to give capable individuals the platform to succeed and establish a genuinely life changing career.
We’re also strong advocates of weaving business with pleasure so there is always something in the diary to look forward to socially!
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for secondary education roles
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Proactively engage in business development to establish new relationships
- Identify and engage with high-quality candidates for secondary education positions
- Develop and maintain business relationships through both in-person and phone interactions
- Maintain high levels of motivation and treat your desk like your own mini-business
- Demonstrate the drive to succeed and build a successful career within the education recruitment sector
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary of £25,000 – £30,000, plus monthly commission
- Clear career progression with an opportunity to grow in your role
- 23 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (additional day off on your birthday)
- Annual company-wide conference held in exciting locations (most recently Paris)
- Dress down Fridays and monthly social events for each office
- Thorough induction process with a supportive management team
- Regular development and salary reviews
- Termly Newcastle vs Darlington award with time off for the winner
About us: CER Education is a leading education recruitment agency and part of the Affinity Workforce Solutions family, which also includes Monarch Education and Sugarman Education. We specialise in recruiting dedicated and hard-working teaching staff across the UK, and our personable and honest approach makes us the go-to agency for supply staffing. As a passionate and innovative business, we are committed to the development of young children and providing high-quality teaching staff in the education space.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills to effectively engage with clients, candidates, and colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to excel in your role
- Driven and ambitious, with a hunger to succeed
- Sociable and confident personality
- A team player who is well-organised and committed to going above and beyond for our clients and candidates in the North East
- Hardworking, motivated, and able to thrive in pressurised situations
Join our team and make a difference in the education sector! Apply now to become a Recruitment Consultant at CER Education.