Monarch Education are looking for a secondary education recruitment consultant to join our team based in Bristol!
The position is 360 meaning you will be responsible for all aspect of recruitment including; building relationships with existing clients, business development to forge new relationships and managing a pipeline of high quality candidates.
You will need to be organised, professional, and presentable and be driven to succeed. You must have previous sales experience or similar experience in a target driven environment. You will be based from our offices in our Bristol office, working Monday to Friday, 7.15am to 17:15pm. (Reduced hours during school holidays to compensate)
To become a key member of our team, you must be:
- Motivated to build a career with a ground breaking company in a competitive, fast and rewarding sector
- Able to communicate effectively and at all levels with Clients, Candidates and Colleagues alike
- Self-motivated with a desire to be the best!
- A team Player who is well organised and totally committed in going above and beyond for our clients and candidates
- Highly competitive and comfortable in pressurised situations
Just some of the benefits that come with being a Monarch Education Consultant include:
- Induction and ongoing training – mentor and academy for support
- Pension Scheme
- Industry leading bonus scheme, Longer Term bonus, monthly commission and recognition awards
- A career ladder that enables you to grow in your role!
- Annual National Awards / Conference across all 3 education brands
- Christmas Corporate Event & Regional Christmas party
- Extra days annual leave for your Birthday
- Eye test vouchers
- Cycle Scheme
- Long term service awards
- Season ticket loan
We are looking for the right person to join our team ASAP!
Affinity Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.