Recruitment Resourcer – Liverpool
Salary: £22k base salary plus commission structure
Our well-established Liverpool branch, formed over 25 years ago are expanding and looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team. Being one of the largest privately owned public service recruitment specialists in the UK, people are our key focus. We strive to create lasting relationships with candidates and clients enabling us to provide the best recruitment service possible.
Our CER Education office is located in the heart of the commercial district and just a stone’s throw from Moorfields train station, Liverpool Lime Street Station is within a 10-minute walk and the central retail district of Liverpool One is also close-by.
We are proud to offer our people the very best professional support and development, allowing every individual the opportunity to succeed and forge their own career.
This role is a target driven role focused on generating new candidates through recruitment activity within a specific area.
- Mon-Fri 8.00-16.30 with 1 hour lunch break
- Generating new candidates through various platforms such as Indeed, CVLibary, LinkedIn
- Writing job adverts and job descriptions
- Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact.
- Reducing interview drop-out rates.
- CV Typing and formatting
- Keeping candidate’s database records up to date.
- Maintaining regular contact with previous candidates
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries and complaints.
- Organise and attend employability and NQT events, ensuring there is ongoing engagement with NQT cohort and passing relevant candidates to consultants once available for work.
- Other tasks as determined by the needs of the business.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is able to communicate effectively
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to organise their own workload to meet targets
- Self-motivated with a desire to be the best!
- Driven & ambitious
- Hardworking and motivated
What is in it for you?
- £22k base salary plus commission structure
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays (additional day off on your birthday)
- Annual companywide conference held in an array of exciting locations, the last being Paris!
- Monthly social events for each office
- Thorough induction process with supportive management team