£22-24k per annum base salary plus commission structure
Our thriving Manchester office is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join the team. Being one of the largest education recruitment agencies in the UK, people are our key focus. We strive to create lasting relationships with candidates and clients enabling us to provide the best recruitment service possible.
Our Monarch Education office is located in the heart of Manchester City Centre with excellent train, tram and road links, you can be at the office within 10 minute walk from central train stations. The office is a modern environment with outdoor space and shower facilities for those that may want to take advantage of using at lunch!
We are proud to offer our people the very best professional support and development, allowing every individual the opportunity to succeed and forge their own career.
This target-driven role focuses on generating new candidates through recruitment activity within a specific area. The working hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-4.30pm with an hour lunch break.
- Writing job adverts and job descriptions
- Searching CV databases for new candidates
- Reducing interview drop-out rates
- CV typing and formatting
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates and keeping database up to date
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries and complaints
- Organising and attending recruitment events
The ideal candidate
- Someone who is able to communicate effectively
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to organise their own workload to meet targets
- Self-motivated with a desire to be the best!
- Driven & ambitious
- Hardworking and motivated
The benefits of joining Monarch Education
- £22-£24k per annum
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays (additional day off on your birthday)
- Annual company-wide conference
- Monthly social events for each office
- Access to discount & cashback offers on high street brands
We’re an equal opportunities employer, for more information please click here: https://affinityworkforce.com/equal-opportunities/