Trainee Recruitment Consultant for Monarch Education, a part of Affinity Workforce Solutions.
Birmingham City Centre
This is a role on our Secondary Education team for Monarch Education, based in our central Birmingham office. Being our head office, the Birmingham location is a busy and fast paced environment full of a variety of people that can support you in your career. We have individuals that have been with the business over a decade and some nearly two! Lots of consultants that have been with Monarch less than 2 years have experienced really quick success and they are good an example of what you can achieve in a short space of time. The office is ‘home from home’ – everyone is friendly and welcoming with plenty of social events, team building and sales days which bring everyone together.
Friday is the favourite day, dress down, beer fridge, sales meeting and it’s great to wrap up the week by celebrating everyone’s achievements!
- Trainee 360 recruitment consultant meaning you will be responsible for all aspect of the recruitment process
- Build on relationships with existing clients
- Business development to forge new relationships
- Managing a pipeline of high quality candidates, always identifying and engaging with candidates for Secondary education based roles
- Develop on business relationships, both in person and over the phone
- Maintaining high levels of motivation
- Treat your desk like your own mini-business, you get out of recruitment what you put in!
- Have the drive to succeed and desire to build a career within the education recruitment sector
What’s in it for you?
- £24,000 – £30,000 base salary (dependant on experience) plus monthly commission
- A career ladder that enables you to grow in your role!
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays (additional day off on your birthday)
- Annual companywide conference held in an array of exciting locations, the last being Paris!
- Monthly social events for each office
- Thorough induction process with supportive management team
- Clear career progression with annual development and salary review
Monarch Education a part of Affinity Workforce Solutions. The Affinity family is home to three education recruitment providers; Monarch Education, CER Education and Sugarman Education.
We specialise in recruiting dedicated and hard-working teaching staff across the UK. Our personable and honest approach makes us the go-to agency for supply staffing. Being one of the UK’s leading education recruitment agencies, we are passionate about the development of young children and supplying high quality teaching staff in the education space. A passionate, bold and innovative business with a rich and impressive heritage. Formed from a group of established and trusted brands.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals to join are team who possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Someone who is able to communicate effectively and at all levels with Clients, Candidates and Colleagues alike
- Self-motivated with a desire to be the best!
- Driven & ambitious
- Sociable and confident personality
- A team Player who is well organised and totally committed in going above and beyond for our clients and candidates in Birmingham
- Hardworking and motivated
- Highly competitive and comfortable in pressurised situations