Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bristol Consultant – Secondary Education
Trainee Recruitment Consultant for the Secondary Education team at Monarch Education, a part of Affinity Workforce Solutions.
The Bristol Office
An informal environment providing recruitment consultants the autonomy to run their desk the way they see fit. A fun and energetic environment where the team really value one another, we are known to have a “family feel” to our office. We have a number of staff that have been with Monarch for a number of years which has been put down to the company culture, many of the team having made lifelong friends from their time working with us.
We are situated in the city centre opposite Cabot Circus shopping centre meaning easily accessible by both the M32 Motorway and Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station.
We are proud to offer our people the very best professional support and development, allowing every individual the opportunity to succeed and forge their own career.
- Trainee consultant meaning you will be responsible for all aspect of the recruitment process and liasing with our client schools
- Build on relationships with existing clients
- Business development to forge new relationships
- Managing a pipeline of high quality candidates, always identifying and engaging with candidates for Secondary education based roles
- Develop on business relationships, both in person and over the phone
- Maintaining high levels of motivation
- Treat your desk like your own mini-business, you get out of recruitment what you put in!
- Have the drive to succeed and desire to build a career within the education recruitment sector
- 7:30-17:30 Mon-Fri (9am-2pm/10am-3pm in School holidays)
What’s in it for you?
- £23,000 – £30,000 base salary (dependant on experience) plus monthly commission
- A career ladder that enables you to grow in your role!
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays (additional day off on your birthday)
- Annual companywide conference held in an array of exciting locations, the last being Paris!
- Monthly social events for each office
- Thorough induction process with supportive management team
- Clear career progression with annual development and salary review
Monarch Education, a part of Affinity Workforce Solutions. The Affinity family is home to three education recruitment providers; Sugarman Education, CER Education and Monarch Education.
We specialise in recruiting dedicated and hard-working teaching staff across the UK. Our personable and honest approach makes us the go-to agency for supply staffing. Being one of the UK’s leading education recruitment agencies, we are passionate about the development of young children and supplying high quality teaching staff in the education space. A passionate, bold and innovative business with a rich and impressive heritage. Formed from a group of established and trusted brands.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals to join are team who possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Someone who is able to communicate effectively and at all levels with Clients, Candidates and Colleagues alike
- Self-motivated with a desire to be the best!
- Driven & ambitious
- Sociable and confident personality
- A team Player who is well organised and totally committed in going above and beyond for our clients and candidates in Bristol
- Hardworking and motivated
- Highly competitive and comfortable in pressurised situations