Affinity Workforce Education Conference 2022
11 JULY, 2022
Every July we hold our prestigious Affinity Workforce Education Conference. This is our most anticipated event of the year, which celebrates the successes of the last 12 months, highlights our top performers within the business and gives the teams a chance to let their hair down after a busy school year.
After the challenges we faced during the coronavirus pandemic, we wanted this year to be bigger and better than ever! Which is why we took Affinity Workforce on tour to Paris! Over 100 employees across our Affinity brands (CER, Monarch and Sugarman) headed to the French capital to enjoy, music, awards and lots of wine!
So let’s take a look at some of our awards…
- Star Performer: Every year, our star performers are awarded based on recommendations by their branch managers, highlighting their exceptional work during the past 12 months and what they have done to stand out as key team members.
- Consultant of the Year: The winners of Affinity’s ‘Consultant of the Year’ award have shown an outstanding work ethic during the last year, have hit financial and KPI targets and generated large revenue across the brands. As well as showing great enthusiasm and dedication in their role, they have built strong relationships with their candidates and provided an efficient service.
- Top Biller: Our top billers are awarded in each sector for billing the highest gross profit for the business.
Both our top billers and consultants of the year will be whisked away on an all-expenses paid trip this year to acknowledge their hard work and commitment to the business.
Our other winners on the night included:
- Back Office Supporter of the Year
- Business Supporter of the Year
- Billing Manager of the Year
- Non-Billing Manager of the Year
- Team of the Year Monarch
- Team of the Year CER
Not only did we celebrate the achievements of the last 12 months, but we also celebrated the 20 year anniversary of Monarch Millionaire, Sam Stockley. Sam has been a huge part of Monarch and has consistently delivered outstanding results for the branch. Congratulations to Sam!
The AWS Values Award was introduced last year to acknowledge those who represent the core values of the business, which are not just numbers driven. This year the award went to Milly and Laura from our Monarch Birmingham branch, for assisting another staff member as he was attacked outside the office. Their brave efforts did not go unnoticed and they received a standing ovation from the entire conference. Well done girls!
Congratulations to all of our worthy winners. We hope you enjoyed the bright lights of Paris and we are looking forward to seeing what the next 12 months will bring! Here’s to Affinity 2023!