Are you a teaching assistant or aspiring teaching assistant looking to grow your education experience?
Are you wanting a more work-life balance to be around your family more or get your qualification on the go?
Do you have a passion for the development of education within students’ lives?
Role: Secondary Teaching Assistant
Pay Rates: £83-93 per day
Hours: 08:30-15:30 Monday-Friday
Term time only
Affinity Workforce Solutions are recruiting Teaching Assistants for a number of Secondary Schools across Weston-Super-Mare with a high chance of going temp-perm for the right candidate.
We are able to offer you work across the Cabot Learning Federation Secondary academies shown below:
Hans Price Academy
Winterstoke Hundred Academy
Your duties will include:
- Monitor and report on the progress of students and take appropriate action to ensure all students achieve their potential through exceptional methods of feedback.
- Meeting the needs of learners from key identified groups, including pupil premium, looked after children, SEND and High Attaining students.
- Recognise, value and support the delivery of opportunities which extend beyond the confines of classroom delivery and seek to enrich and add value to the students experience & learning.
- Have 1:1 or small groups of children and give them extra support if needed.
- Empowered to develop your own expert practice and support the development of others.
Benefits of working with Affinity Workforce:
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage, based on your experience
- You will receive free, up to date safeguarding training
- Dedicated consultant allocated to support you with any questions or concerns
- CV writing support
- Guaranteed pay schemes available
- Fast, effective compliance service
- £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and £100 for Teaching Assistants
- Training workshops and CPD courses to provide professional development
*Terms and conditions apply, please ask for more details
Affinity Workforce is an equal opportunities employer, please click the link to find out more: https://affinityworkforce.com/equal-opportunities/