Mon-Fri 8.00-17:00 with 1 hour lunch break.
2023 is an exciting time for Monarch Education, we are investing across the business, and an opportunity for a motivated individual to become a recruitment resourcer / candidate consultant in our flagship Bristol office, located in the city centre.
We are keen to speak to someone with a customer service or potentially a graduate who would like to take their first steps into the world of recruitment and build a lasting career in the industry. We are proud to offer our people the very best professional support, training and development. This allows each individual every opportunity to succeed and forge their own career.
This role is a target driven role focused on generating new candidates through recruitment activity within a specific area.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong communicator
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to organise their own workload to meet targets.
- Be confident in generating a steady pipeline of new candidates using a variety of candidate sourcing methods
- Have the ability to follow direction and work as part of a team.
- Effective at communicating at events such as careers and jobs fairs
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating new candidates through various platforms such as Indeed, CVLibary, LinkedIn
- Writing job adverts and job descriptions
- Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact.
- Reducing interview drop-out rates.
- CV Typing and formatting.
- Keeping candidate’s database records up to date.
- Maintaining regular contact with previous candidates
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries and complaints.
- Organise and attend employability and NQT events, ensuring there is ongoing engagement with NQT cohort and passing relevant candidates to consultants once available for work.
- Other tasks as determined by the needs of the business.
We are looking for the right person to join our business asap so if you’re interested, apply now!
Affinity Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.